Plettenberg Bay Practice
Lamberti Physiotherapy Plettenberg Bay provides an exclusively domiciliary Physiotherapy service (home visits). Although this is a new initiative, Wendy Hubert, who is the resident physiotherapist, is a seasoned professional. As the seventh branch in South Africa, you can trust Lamberti Physiotherapy, an orthopaedic manipulative and sports physiotherapy practice, for excellent service and thorough diagnosis and treatment.
The following conditions commonly benefit from Home Physiotherapy:
- Balance/Gait Difficulties
- Adult and Paediatric Neurological Disorders eg Stroke, Paraplegia, Head Injury, Parkinson’s Disease, Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome
- Pre- and Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Acute and Chronic Pulmonary Conditions
- General Decline in Strength/Endurance
- Frequent falls needing Home Safety Training
Mon – Fri 7:00 – 18:00 & Sat 8:30 – 13:00
Wendy is the Associate Manager at Lamberti Physiotherapy PLETTENBERG BAY in the Western Cape. Her aim is to maximise the function, independence and overall quality of life of her patients, while treating them in the comfort and convenience of their own home.